Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
Spring To Life Coaching provides the springtolifecoaching.com website as a service to the public. Spring To Life Coaching is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within this website.
While the information contained within this website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Spring To Life Coaching website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Spring To Life Coaching is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from Spring To Life Coaching to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Spring To Life Coaching of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on this website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Spring To Life Coaching, and Spring To Life Coaching has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
In the spirit of good practice, when you are purchasing coaching services from me I ask you to confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement below and that you wish to proceed.
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by myself, Susan Stern, as well as information on this website (springtolifecoaching.com) are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be preventing you from experiencing greater well-being and moving forward. Coaching is not a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care. As I see it coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, and caregiver coaching for clients.
Susan is continually striving to ensure the standard of service she provides to its clients remains excellent. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form
By Using Coaching Services, you understand the following:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving the defined goals I create with my Coach. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and understand that results are not guaranteed.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement.
- I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.